We are responsible for Council owned car parks. Situated within easy walking distance of the town centre and with charges as low as just £1 for three hours and even free at certain times - it's easy to see why so many people visit Chorley.
Lancashire County Council is responsible for parking on the street and the blue badge scheme.
Work will begin on The Flat Iron car park Monday 16 June and sections of the Flat Iron will remain closed for improvements works until late August.
This is the approximate schedule of improvement works starting on Monday 28 April
• Flat Iron, near Iceland: Thursday 12 June - Thursday 3 July
• Flat Iron, near Booths: Friday 4 July - Thursday 31 July
• Flat Iron, near Sir Henry Tate: Friday 1 August - Tuesday 26 August
• Flat Iron, central strip: Wednesday 27 August - Friday 29 August
• Portland Street: Monday 1 September - Tuesday 16 September
George Street Car park closed until December 2014 for use as a site compound for highways improvement works for the new ASDA development