Council job vacancies
Come and join the team
Why join us?
"Talented, friendly and supportive teams"
Exciting corporate projects
Flexible working - for a healthy work/life balance
As part of our commitment to a healthy work life balance we offer:
- flexible working and flexi time scheme with no core hours
- agile working - employees are supported to work remotely
- generous annual leave and Christmas closure
- occupational sick pay
- free parking and car allowances
- access to a variety of shopping discounts and cycle scheme though MyRewards
- free cash back scheme for health care costs
- payment of professional subscriptions (if required for the role)
- access to Local Government pension scheme
- personal development and access to training opportunities
Shared Services with South Ribble Borough Council
There's never been a better time to join the council.
"Having worked at South Ribble Council for many years, I now work in Chorley Council as part of the Shared Services supporting both Council's. This has given me lots of opportunity to work on a variety of projects and I feel I have been able to develop my skills by working across different services and staff groups. Everyone at both councils are really friendly and the work life balance and agile working available are really great too".
See more about our shared services offer with South Ribble Borough Council.
View our recruitment privacy notice