Toggle menu

Moving home

The content on this page has been translated to support British Sign Language (BSL) users. View BSL translation


You will need to let us know when you move home (including moving out of the area) so we can adjust your Council Tax bill.

We will need to transfer your Council Tax from your old address to your new one.

If you are leaving the area we will close your old account and send you a bill for any money you owe.

If you are moving to a new home or thinking of moving, you can view Council Tax bands and charges to find out how much Council Tax you would need to pay for your new home.

Moving home within the Chorley borough

Moving into the Chorley borough

Moving out of the Chorley borough


BSL translation

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email